This commercial-grade functional trainer features a power rack and smith machine, allowing you to strengthen your heart and lungs while increasing your metabolic rate. The increased speed and agility you'll experience from activating your fast-twitch muscle fibres will help you stay ahead of the competition.
Not only will this machine help improve your body composition, but it will also increase muscle strength, tendon strength, bone density and metabolic rate. With its adjustable height and multiple attachment points, the FT1009 Rapid Motion machine is perfect for anyone looking to get in shape.
- Rack dimensions are: 1990mm wide x 1660mm deep x 2300mm tall
Maximum loading capacity
- Smith machine: 555lbs
- Cable Pulley system: 555lbs
- Weight storage pin: 135lbs
Specification / Features/ Inclusive / Optional Accessories
- Steel weight stack, 90kg x 2 = 180kg total in 5kg increment
- Metal weight stack shield provides aesthetic look and safety
- Aluminium alloy pulleys bring home a super-smooth cable run you can only experience in a commercial gym
- 180-degree swivel double pulley system with zinc-plated handle, easy to adjust to various heights to suit
- Counterbalance smith machine, a first even in a multi-functional gym setting, rather than a single purpose commercial smith machine
- 65mm spring buffer can take any weights dropping by accident
- Smith bar can take both Olympic weights and Standard weights, stainless steel Olympic case, with spring collars
- Linear bearing smith machine provides a smooth and quiet experience
- Laser-cut barbell catch can latch onto the stopper easily
- Built in-band pegs to add more resistance, cheaper than weight plates
- Multi angel rubber grip chip up bar
- Multi angel rubber grip dip bar
- 2 in 1 safety bar with ABS pad to protect barbell from the stretch.
- BONUS! A knee pad can be attached to for a seated lat pulldown exercise from pulling your body when pulling down
- Flip-able foot pad, must have to do seated rowing exercise. also good for calf stretch
- Swivel torsonator attachment, accept Olympic bar and 1" standard bar. T bar handle is inclusive. This attachment can be detached when not in use
- Multi storage built-in solution, 6 x Olympic weight plates prongs, swivel accessories hooks, 2 x barbell holder, cable attachment rack, rooftop barbell rack
Accessories inclusive are:
- Double-headed straight bar
- Double-headed curl bar
- Short straight bar
- Link chain
- Triceps rope
- Ankle strap
- Close grip triangle
- Torsonator and its T bar row handle
Accessories are optional to purchase at extra cost are
- Leg Press
- Leverage belt squat system
- Lat pulldown seat
- Hip Thrust / Nordic cur pad
Exercises can be performed on the Dual Cable Machine
- Chest Press, single-arm or dual-arm, adjustable height
- Cable cross over, top and bottom
- Mid Rowing, single-arm or dual arm
- Seated Rowing
- Kneeling Pulldown
- Shoulder press
- Torso rotation/ Woodchopper
- Lateral raise
- Hip flexion
- Leg kickback / Leg side swing
- Resistance Lunge
- Resistance Squat
- Resistance arm curl
- Resistance Triceps extension
- Resistance Chest Press
- Belt squat (optical belt squat platform can be purchased separately)
Exercises can be performed on the frame
- Multi-grip chin-up
- Multi-grip dip
- Various Free barbell exercises
- Core trainer T bar row
- Core trainer single arm or dual-arm press/rotation
- Jammer (optical Jammer attachment can be purchased separately)
- Hip Thrust (optical hip thrust platform can be purchased separately)
- Nordic curl (optical hip thrust platform can be purchased separately)
Exercises can be performed on the Smith machine
- Bench press (bench is sold separately)
- Shoulder Press
- Leg Press (optical leg press attachment can be purchased separately)
We use courier services for the majority of our deliveries, as most couriers only opperate during week days from 9am to 5pm, deliveries can not occour outside of these times. Due to this please ensure you provide an address suitable for delivery during these times, failure to do so can result in delivery delays and potentually additional delivery fees by the courier. If heavey items are being delivered please ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with unloading. Please note that the courier services usually provide a 10 minute standard window for unloading deliveries and that it is at the discression of the drivier as to whether they assist in the unloading process.
Due to the couriers busy schedules we cannot advise the exact day and time of delivery, however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details, which enables you to track your shipment and get an estimation of the delivery time and day.
Note we will not be able to ship your order if a non-valid shipping address is provided, please ensure you correct and accurate information to ensure no delay's.
If you are unavailable or not able to receive delivery in person there are alternative delivery options available including:
Authority to Leave:
Add any Special Delivery Notes in the fields provided on check out page to have your order left in a specific place e.g 'Please leave behind the bins'.
Sender and or Courier not responsible for any lost or stolen goods where goods are left with authority to leave.
You can pick up your order from your local courier depot, this option is selectable at checkout and once your order is shipped we will notify you of the courier depot details of where your order can be collected.
BULK FREIGHT/HEAVY DELIVERIES (Over 250kg):
For orders over 250kg a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $159. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from additional tail lift charges:
Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unloading of the delivery.
Deliveries to business addresses with access to forklifts for self unloading.
Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
Modification of orders:
Due to the processing speed and efficency we are unable to add or modify orders in most cases, if you have placed multiple orders we maybe able to combine there shipments depending on when they where placed and the progress of the previous order.
Cost of Shipping:
Delivery costs are listed at checkout based on your choosen delivery method, you can also obtain a delivery estimate on individual items using the freight calculator on the product or cart pages.
The warranty provided with your product is provided in compliance with Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and is in addition to your consumer rights and guarantees.
If you are experiencing issues with your product and believe it to be covered under warranty, please complete the claim form provided on this page.
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance, loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and tear therefore this is not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity.
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
Home and Light Commercial grade equipment:
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
Other Commercial grade equipment:
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are constantly being added. If you cannot find the warranty policy for your item, please contact us for further details.
If we request to have the faulty item returned to us, it is your responsibility to ensure that the item is packed securely to avoid any possible damage in transit, any damaged that occours while in transit to us are the senders responsiblility.
Warranty Exceptions/Exclusions, whats not covered:
- Changed your mind purchases
- Misuse and or Neglect
- Cosmetic blemishes to paint/powder coating or other surfaces
- Normal expected wear and tear
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident
- Abuse or failure to follow servicing or maintenance instructions or warnings in the owner's manual.
If you are unsure if your product is cover by warranty, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that sometimes people have buyers remorse and change their mind about their purchase! That's why we have implamented a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee policy across everything we sell at Rapidmotion.com.au
If you have changed your mind, want to get a refund, store credit or an exchange, regardless of reason, simply complete the form available on this page and we will review your request.
Please note that the returns policy provided is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If you decide to return your item for any reason, you are responsible for return shipping/delivery charges. This applies when your order has left our warehouse, even if you have not received shipping information.
- You are responsible for any assembly labor charges you may have elected to purchase. This applies when your order has left our warehouse, even if you have not received shipping information.
- All returns must be approved prior to return shipping/delivery by our customer service team, any attempts to return goods without prior approval will result in the return being rejected.
- Approval of a return request does not consitute that we have accepted to receive and refund the returned items, the refund will be subject to our review of the returned items.
- To be eligable to receive a refund, all returned products must be in its original packaging on a pallet (if originally shipped on one) and be in as new condition (original condition and unopen).
- Any items eligable for return must be dispatch/sent/returned by the customer within 14 days of the dispatch date from our warehouse. Items returned outside of this time frame will be strictly rejected.
- Any items being returned are the responsibliliity of the customer, Rapid Motion is not responsible for any damages, loss or thieft while in transit from the customer to our nominated return address.
- If you refuse delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs incurred (both directions, sending from us and returning to us).
- If any package is returned to us or additional fees are incurred by us due to an incorrect shipping address or phone number provided by the customer, then the customer will be responsible for any and all shipping and storage costs incurred as a result.
- This policy does not cover product defects and or issues that are covered under consumer rights and guarantees as outlined by Australian consumer law (ACL).
- This policy does not cover product defects and or issues that are covered under the warranty provided with your product which is provided in compliance with Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and is in addtion to your consumer rights and guarantees.
- Rapid Motion reserves the right to refuse any return at its discreation where it is believed that the return does not meet the terms and conditions as outlined within this policy, all decissions regarding returns are final.
Shop with confidence!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Become a VIP Member!
As a VIP Member you get Exclusive Pre-launch Offers on new products,
Loyalty rewards, Priority processing, special offers and special event invitations.
Plus, get Exclusive Offers from our partners, just for you!