The warranty provided with your product is provided in compliance with Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and is in addition to your consumer rights and guarantees.
If you are experiencing issues with your product and believe it to be covered under warranty, please complete the claim form provided on this page.
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance, loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and tear therefore this is not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity.
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
Home and Light Commercial grade equipment:
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
Other Commercial grade equipment:
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are constantly being added. If you cannot find the warranty policy for your item, please contact us for further details.
If we request to have the faulty item returned to us, it is your responsibility to ensure that the item is packed securely to avoid any possible damage in transit, any damaged that occours while in transit to us are the senders responsiblility.
Warranty Exceptions/Exclusions, whats not covered:
- Changed your mind purchases
- Misuse and or Neglect
- Cosmetic blemishes to paint/powder coating or other surfaces
- Normal expected wear and tear
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident
- Abuse or failure to follow servicing or maintenance instructions or warnings in the owner's manual.
If you are unsure if your product is cover by warranty, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org